For my 21 birthday…in April…I want 21 people to tweet me a pic of them taking a shot…hopen for the guys in Go Radio, Yellowcard, The Wonder Years, and 12 track to do so…probs wont happen but I’m plannen…
We’re getting this to happen!!
You. Are. Awesomeeeee!!!! Taking a break from writing my music essay to write about more music. Sweeeet!
1. Simple Plan…with close following of ATL, Yellowcard and The Cab :)
2. Jeez, I really need to make a page so I don’t forget.
- Kelly Clarkson
- Boys Like Girls in my friend’s backyard
- Simple Plan twice
- Fall Out Boy
- Plain White T’s
- Warped Tour 2011
- All Time Low twice
- The Cab
- The Glamour Kills Tour
- Never Shout Never/ A Rocket To The Moon
- I See Stars
- Rocky Loves Emily
- Andddd lots of local shows for MI bands :)
3. Rocky Loves Emily at Mac’s Bar on the 26th :) And we’re thinking about Go Radio in March…and Mayday Parade on the 29th
4. I don’t like picking favorites but probably:
- Jack and Alex from ATL, they were so sweet when we met them.
- Chuck from SP, I adore his drive and passion for Simple Plan.
- I love all of YC and The Cab equally :)
5. I’ve met all of ATL, all of Yellowcard, Seb and Pierre from SP (but all of them twice in quick signing lines), Nick from A Rocket to the Moon, both Alexs’ from The Cab, Cassadee from Hey Monday, Gabe Saporta apparently ( I didn’t know who he was when we did :/) 2 members of the Plain White T’s, and all of Take Cover….Sweet jesus. I feel damn lucky :)
6. I can’t choose. Ryan Key, Alex Gaskarth and Alex DeLeon are probably my favorite lyricists though.
7. Erhm. Simple Plan songs were like anthems to my junior high/ high school years. But “Angel with a Shotgun” or “Living Louder” are some as well.
8. Ummm. Alex Gaskarth’s explanation for Therapy is pretty epic? Oo! Or a quote I read today from Butch Walker: “Your youth is the most important thing you will ever have. It’s when you will connect to music like a primal urge, and the memories attached to the songs will never leave you. Please hold on to everything. Keep every note, mixtape, concert ticket stub and memory you have of music from your youth. It’ll be the one thing that might keep you young, even if you aren’t anymore.”
9.Random: Halvo from A Rocket to the Moon.
10. Easy, he has sweet dance moves and rocks a mean karaoke.
11. Metro Station, I’m sorry but no, I can stand their singles and that’s it. And Mumford and Sons.
12. Umm I’m not sure lol
13. All of the them. If I could just go to shows for the rest of my life I’d be content.
14. 1. Best thing in the world. I plan on going from now on.
15. If I could figure out how to set it, it would probably be an ATL song or A Rocket to the Moon. Those are the usuals.
16. See above :)
17. Poppin’ Champagne or Hang You Up or Addicted or Can’t Keep My Hands Off Of You :)